18th French-German-Italian Conference on Optimization21 Jun 2017
The forthcoming 18th French-German-Italian Conference on Optimization will take place in Paderborn (Germany). This year it will host the minisymposia.
I look forward to attending the session Hierarchies of SDP Relaxations for Polynomial Systems. We will contribute the paper Semidefinite Characterization of Invariant Measures, joint work with V. Magron and D. Henrion.
The conference will address all aspects of optimization and its applications, including:
- continuous optimization (smooth and nonsmooth)
- optimal control and calculus of variations
- optimization with PDE
- numerical methods for mathematical programming
- robust optimization
- mixed integer optimization
- differential inclusions and set-valued analysis
- stochastic optimization
- multicriteria optimization
- optimization techniques for industrial applications